CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

The great cloth diaper change


Emma is really happy today. Because she participated in the great cloth diaper change to set a record for the most cloth diapers simultaneously changed around the world.


Since this was the first time Emma has worn a cloth diaper.....she was a little curious.
When I was pregnant with Emma I seriously considered cloth diapering. But am sad to say I was talked out of it. Friends thought I was crazy to take on a challenge. I regret it now, as I am sure I could have done this and made it out new "normal". Oh well I can promise though that Baby Ryan #4 will be clothed diapered :0)
Here are some awesome fun reason to cloth diaper and check out this website to learn more on the record that Emma broke today! http://greatclothdiaperchange.com/

Why Cloth Diapers?

Reusable cloth diapers have many benefits, including:

  • Environmental: Cloth diapers reduce waste for families with children in diapers by more than 50%.
  • Financial: Cloth diapers allow families to save more than $2000 per child.
  • Health: Cloth diapers help parents reduce exposure of their babies’ skin and lungs to the chemicals in disposable diapers.
  • Cute and comfortable: Parents love putting soft cloth diapers, available in a variety of styles and patterns, on their babies.
  • Convenient: Once you’ve purchased your stash, no more weekly trips to the store to purchase more – simply put a load in the laundry!

4 comments:

Joy

She's adorable! I dabbled with cloth diapers with baby #3 but never did it consistently. If we have another baby I think I will give it a try again. The cloth diapers these days are just getting cuter and cuter!

Nikki

The modern cloth diapers are great. I wish they had them when my kids were little.

Shawna

Hello,
I am your newest GFC follower. Found you via Blog Frog. If you have a chance please stop by my blog. http://mommywholovesgiveaways.blogspot.com/ Thanks, have a great Easter!

Anonymous

https://koorasep.de/invite/i=11232
#best all new and free kid videos