CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ultrasound Today 35 weeks!!

Well Iam so happy to report all good news from todays US. It was starting to feel like everytime I went there was another issue to worry about. But not today. Miss Emma Kate seemed as happy as could be. I was happy too that we got a nice US tech...some of them just shouldnt be working at a Perinatologist office if they cant smile or be friendly. Anyhoo the little lady is already weighing in at 6lbs :0). You could even see her peach fuzz hair. I cant wait to hold her in my arms. But Ill wait as long as it takes for her to be ready and to come out healthy. Other wonderful news is my cysts on my ovaries are now only measuring 9.5 cm instead of 12 cm. Here is to hoping they will go away on there own and I wont need surgery after delivery. Also my amniotic fluid was at 17 which is up from 10.9 3 weeks ago YAY. So a few less things to worry about.


I feel so behind on getting everything ready for Emma.....so Iam going to try to organize my thoughts and figure out everything we are going to need. Seeing that we only have 5 weeks left!!! But we did fianlly get our new camera to take lots of pictures of our 3 little ladies :0)

0 comments: