CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I have 3 girls???

Its October and I am now in full blown party planning for my 2 October babies. Every time its one of the girls birthday month, I always spend a lot of time thinking about how lucky we are, and how fast they are growing up on us. Which makes me sad but excited to see what the future brings!



13 Years ago it was just me and this guy and now we have three beautiful, healthy little girls. That make our life so very exciting and hectic too. We often have strangers come up to us to give us advice on raising all girls or just to say "good luck when you have 3 teenage girls". Which honestly scares me. Three boyfriends, Three Prom dresses, and Three weddings????? 

But I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world :0) When we were pregnant with Emma and found out she was a girl. We got a lot of "Oh man...keep trying for that boy" Which really pissed me off. All along all we ever wanted was a Healthy baby or 3 or 4. Plus there is something so sweet and special about watching your husband raise little girls. And the friendships the girls will have forever is like none other.  



Kaylah  turns 10, double digits on October 24th making me a mom for 10 years!!!! That amazes me that we have been parents for 10 years and are just under 30 years old! Yikes.....but again I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. These sweet girls make us so happy even on the hardest of days and they dont even know it....... just by being them!  



So Thank you to my sweet sweet daughters for making me a mom and just being you! 

1 comments:

Cate8

THANK YOU to my oldest daughter for being a fabulous Mom. You and the great and wonderful Adam are doing the best job as parents. I am so proud of you both. When I hear the song "In my daughter's eyes" by Martina McBride I get teary thinking how blessed am I by all my daughters.... I have learned so much from my 2 adult daughters.,