CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Love is in the air :0)


Over the weekend we went to the BEAUTIFUL wedding of Mike and Jenna!


The reception was at the Kingston Country Club and every detail was perfect










The company was perfect too


Me + Nikki + Kelsey = a night full of laughs


and 3 men that have the cutest "bro"mance you have ever seen!



Crazy Kelsey


These cuties are engaged to be married (hopefully real soon) hint hint wink wink ;0) And on that day I can assure you that I will not be able to stop crying because their love for each other is so sweet, even after all these years that its almost sickening ;0)


And hoping to hear of an engagement soon from this awesome couple..hint hint wink wink ;0) I think its about time :0)


We all had an awesome time at Mike and Jenna's wedding. Congrats to you both and Thank You for letting us share your special day xoxo



Two days later I got the call from my BFF that Matt proposed to her Saturday night. SO so so very excited for them both and cant wait to be a part in planning her dream wedding with her. We love you Sarah and Matt (and Joey too of course) 


(picture stolen from sarah's facebook...hope you dont mind deah)





























2 comments:

Sarah

These pictures really show you all had a blast! You all look amazing!
I am so blessed to have you in my life to share all of our lives memories -good and bad. Thankfully, the past several years have been all great memories for the most part, and I can't wait for you and I to continue sharing all of life's blessing together! I love you so very much and thank God for bringing us together so long ago (thanks Guido for the grand introduction). :0)

Cate8

Great pix!!! So excited to hear of Sarah's pending nuptuals!!!