CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

This year I have so much to be thankful for.... Well I think we all do but sometimes life gets too crazy to stop and think about how lucky most of us really are! SO here is my 2011 thankful list :0)


!. My 3 sweet little ladies
2. My husband who works his butt off to provide for our family
3. Our home, and the thought that our kids will grow up here
4. The fact that I am able to go to school and the fact that I am some how gettingood grades!
5. Being able to host Thanksgiving in our house and be surrounded by the most amazing family and all 7 seven of my brothers and sisters!
6. My best friend of 13 years
7. My sister Kelsey for all her help and support
8. My sister in law and almost sister in law that have become more like sisters to me
9. But most of all our health and health of our family, because that should never be taken for granted. 




Happy Thanksgivin
xoxo

0 comments: