CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 26, 2011

104 days of summer vacation


 So the last day of school was Wednesday for Kaylah and Alivia. I cant believe I have a Kindergartner and a 4th grader!!! I was so sad picking up Alivia on her last day, that when I went to give her teacher a hug.....I lost it!!    
Mrs Kain is such a sweet and amazing teacher and Alivia loves her to pieces. We will miss not seeing her next year. Then I got this email from Mrs Kain today and cried some more....




Hi Erika,
 I just wanted to write to thank you for the thoughtful note & Dunkin Donuts giftcard you gave me on the last day of school.  The note was enough...the giftcard was too much, considering you also contributed to the class gift...regardless, thank you.  I have truly enjoyed having Alivia in our classroom.  She is exactly what our program is all about.  She is such a sweet little girl who was always a friend/helper to ALL of her peers.  I also loved to see the confidence that she gained from September to June...that is my goal for all students and I love when they are able to accomplish it.  I know Alivia will continue to do great things throughout her school career.  I hope to have Emma in the future ;)  Happy 4th of July & have a great summer.  Please tell Alivia I said hello.
Love,
Jill




Anyways its been rainy here lately so Thursday at Target  I picked up the Crayola Wonder paint for the girls to try. They loved it!!!!










I thought it was OK...it was still messy and Emma kept trying  to eat it!!!! haa


Emma's "cheese" face still cracks me up :0)



Friday we had Tanya and the kids over for pizza, which was fun...


Here is Emma and Addie sitting  together


This weekend my "deah" friend Sarah and Matt moved into their very own house in Hanson. We headed over there to check it out and had an awesome time. We ate pizza and sat by the fire listening to Otis play the Mandolin. I am so happy for them...It was a perfect night.  Saturday night we went to our neighbors twin boys high school graduation party, so Dallas came over and sat with the girls for us. 



Today Kaylah, Alivia and Kaylahs friend Mia had a lemonade stand. They were excited and I dont think you can read the sign to well but at the bottom it says " Our lemonade is like tasting heaven" Ok....How cute are they?


I found this pic of Alivia and Sadie on the camera.... I think Adam took the pic. So sweet :0)