CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

All in a Day!!!!


So its only about 2pm here and I have managed to drop my little Alivia off at Pre-School then Emma and I ran over to see Kaylah at her Field Day at school.



Here is Kaylah and some of her friends



Also ran to Dollar Tree to get some stuff for Hawaiian Day Friday for Kaylahs Spirit week. While at Dollar Tree I found these awesome wall chalkboard stickers.



 They are perfect they came in a 2 pack for $1. So I stuck them on the girls bedroom doors. I am sure that as soon as Kaylah is out of school for the day hers will read "Stay Out" or something along those lines....Haaa




The went to Shaws to do some food shopping...which is Ohhh so fun when you have a 19 month old that you have to bribe to stay in the carriage. And the whole time she is yelling ...." I walk" over and over. 

Now Alivia is hanging out with two of her sweet friends from Pre-K, Emma is napping and I am off to study and do homework for school tonight. 

The Bruins are on tonight ..... So I wanted to share this picture. I was hysterically laughing the other night because Adam has been watching the Bruins (obviously) and has been hanging these towels he got from his friends that have gone to playoff games, under the TV in the living room. Well the other night I got home from school and went to bed. Well he decided to watch the rest of the game in bed,   so I look over and he brought the towels in our bedroom and hung them on the dresser. Ha ....He felt if he didnt do this then the B's would lose. He is a nerd...but hey maybe it will work tonight.