CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 18, 2011

School concerts and Ugly sweaters


 Last Monday was Kaylah's school Christmas concert at the high school


They did a wonderful job and the little girls were excited to sing along. And I will admit that I got a little teary eyed seeing Kaylah up there...... She just seems so big now :0(


Then Wednesday Alivia stayed after school (again soo big) and had cookies with the Claus's. She got all dressed up and looked so sweet. She was so excited and nervous about this. She wanted to go but but unsure about getting her picture with Santa and Mrs Claus. But she did it...even the picture and was so proud to tell me when I picked her up!


When Alivia was getting ready for school Emma wanted in on the pics and brought down her dress and threw on her "Uggs"......I think she can pull it off ;0)





Friday was our Yankee Swap with our close family and friends. This year we threw in the ugly sweater part....which was fun. Especially seeing the guys in sweaters!


I made a few new recipes which turned out awesome! Some Santa sangria......


Some...not sure what these are called but they were easy and yummy


and saltine toffee which was amazing and super easy!




And a group shot of some really awesome/funny people that we are so lucky to have in our lives


Then Saturday we headed to My grandparents for an early Christmas. They left today for California for the week. 


Emma got this creepy little hedgehog (not sure what it is) that she fell in love with. I wish simple things made everyone so happy!


My grandmother made us girls some aprons so here we are showing them off and trying to get her to pose for the picture.


 So another awesome Christmas weekend down. Cant believe only 7 more sleeps!!! :0)












2 comments:

Cate8

wow that photo of the ugly swap party was great....good job Kaylah.
good times all around. I am sure Kaylah is enjoying her vest ;)

Nicole

Love the pics of us girls in our cute aprons!! I have to agree with gramma that Kaylah did a great job of taking the group picture, fun as always!! :o)