CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Yesterday was a great day!!

I do have to update all of the  wonderful things we did before Christmas but

before I need to scream from the roof tops that our mentally unstable, horribly 

mean and selfish (probably the most vindictive people I have ever met) 

neighbors have moved !!!!! YAY I was smiling ear to ear when I found out. I 

have

 to say that I do feel bad for their new neighbors that they will be preying on 

before you know...wish I could warn them actually!! I really am unable to 

express

just how hurtful and cruel these people have been to our entire neighborhood. 

Bullying  is not just between kids......but neighbors too apparently(grow up)!

 There were

 times when I almost got down to their level and wanted to

 do something like this


but we didn't.... and in the end we won!! 

and to them I say 

Wiedersehen

Adiós

Au revoir

good bye!!!



2012 is off to a great start already :0)

1 comments:

Cate8

So glad Peace and good tidings have befallen you and your neighborhood.