CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekend fun

It seems like we have so much Christmas stuff to fit in before Christmas Day. So Saturday we went to Middleboro to see Uncle Mack and his friend as Shepard's in the live Nativity. It was cute and they had hot chocolate and cookies for the kids and me ;)


It was FREEZING......








The girls really enjoyed it and it was nice for them to see the true meaning behind Christmas!



Then tonight we went to the festival of lights in Bridgewater. Kaylah brought her friends Mia and Courtney. We were almost there when I realized the battery in my camera was dead :( I am so bummed I wasn't able to take any pics. But it was fun and we got a preview of the girls Christmas concert songs on the way home.