CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 8, 2011

I have the best sister!!!


Saturday night Dallas watched the girls for us and we headed out to celebrate Kelsey's Birthday. Here is Nikki, Curley, Adam, Brendon, Kelsey, ME, Georgia and Keith. We went to New Tokyo. It was my first time there but everyone else has been and loves it! It was awesome.


 

Here was our awesome Hibachi guy (whatever you call him) He was so funny and the food was Amazing . Everything gets grilled right in front of you. The guy was hysterical and we were all soaked in Saki by the end of our dinner.




Curley and his awesome sisters :0) I think someone was peeking at us!





I love this girl...my future sister in law and college buddy ;0)








Here is Kels....last minute cake. She loves Ariel and Elephants so I wanted to have an Ariel cake made but they were out of the props so an Elephant it was...this cake cracked me up.....To top it off they even wrote her name wrong it.



Kelsey and Brendon


Adam and I


It was so nice to be able to surprise Kelsey and celebrate her! She really is the most amazing person I know. I am so lucky to have her in my life.  The girls love her like crazy and even call her their fun and crazy Aunt :0) So if your reading this Kel...WE LOVE YOU xoxoxo






0 comments: