CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Not the best week.....

but I always try to remind myself that it could be worse!!!!!




Friday I took this picture .........





In my car as I was pulled over on the side of the road with a flat tire with 3 kids.I have never felt heat like that before, it was HOT. Anyways we were on our way to visit Auntie Kelsey at work before Kaylah's swim practice. They were already cranky because Emma has been sick with the Coxsackie virus...so we have not been able to do much. So I am driving and I hear this thumping noise....YUP thats my tire. WONDERFUL!! Luckily we were right down the street from Adams parents house. So to the rescue came my father in law...I felt so horrible that he was changing my tire in 104+ degree weather. So we say thank you and pull off and Kaylah realizes that she has missed her swim meet.....she was not happy to say the least. So here is to a better week...with 

NO SICK KIDS
HAPPY ENTERTAINED KIDS
AND NO FLAT TIRES

:0)

0 comments: