CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 29, 2011

My Co-workers are driving me CRAZY!!!!

First off I work with 3 girls ...which you know is dangerous and makes for days filled with drama! 

 

They make a mess of the office, and we dont have a cleaning service! 

They are always "sucking up" to the boss!




They never stick to their schedule 

And show up with new tattoo's all the time 


They steal my coffee and one of them I dont think is even potty trained!!!


They fight like crazy and show up to work dressed inappropriately!


They even walk in on me in the bathroom!


Two of them just told me they start a new job in September
so things may start to settle down around here ;0)

2 comments:

Cate8

This makes me smile....well written and funny ♥
'one is not even potty trained' LOL

The Morrows

Cute post!
I found your blog on Jenna' Commenting Challenge. You seem to have such a sweet family! We are also a family with girls.
I am following! :)

Come visit us anytime @ momentswiththemorrows.blogspot.com