CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back to school for Mom too

So last night was my first night back to school. Iam taking A&P on Wednesday nights from 5:15-9:45 and let me tell you that makes for a loooonnnnggg night. And according to our professor this is all that should be on my mind for the next 15 weeks........................................


Easier said then done with 3 kids, a house and an early morning job. SO my plan is to suck it up and not worry so much about the house and study every chance I get. I cant afford to fail this class, which he made very clear that some will in fact fail!!!! Not to mention this has been the one class that I have been the most "afraid" of. 

Saturday mornings I have a Psychology class which I don't anticipate being difficult. 

Being a mom of 3 and a college student is NOT easy and I give so so much credit to all the moms out there that are in my shoes. I would never EVER want to change the way our life played out. Kaylah was such an unexpected blessing to us. But I cant help to wish I did this along time ago, but also a firm believer that everything happens for a reason! So here is to hoping for an awesome Christmas gift of passing grades and a smooth 15 weeks :0)

2 comments:

Cate8

that's a pretty picture to have on your mind....hmmm
you can do it!!! worry not.
btw, just cuz your mom is psycho doesn't mean you will do well at Psychology. HAHAHAHH,
you are doing a fabulous job!!!! I proud of you and your family.

Caitlin, Al, and Brielle

Good Luck Erika!! You can get through it!!