CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A sweet boy turns 1!!


I cant believe how fast a year flies by. It seems like I just took this pic of my awesome BFF. I think she was the cutest pregnant lady ever! This pic was taken at her baby shower a few months before Joeys Birthday!



I thought it was great that she showed up to her baby shower in a T-shirt that says "good things happen to those who mate" haa



Then a few short months later we got to meet sweet Joey for the first time



Our girls were so excited driving up to see and couldn't wait to hold him



There is just something so special about my baby holding my Best Friends baby!


Here is Joey at about a month when he came to visit


And here he is a Year Old


  Joey you are so so sweet



and not mention handsome 


And blessed with the best parents 


You are always smiling


and that smile is contagious


Happy First Birthday sweet Joey! 

2 comments:

Cate8

Congratulations to Matt and Sarah and to Joey, for a great Mom and Dad.

Sarah

This is an amazing blog Erika. I am still amazed at the incredible bond you and I share. I love these pictures and can't wait for all the following years to come with our families together! Love you so very much~ xoxo ~S~