CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lately........

To be honest I have been so busy and overwhelmed with school. I have been opening my A&P book any chance I can. 

My Saturday mornings Iam sitting Psychology class.....So I have to miss the girls soccer games. Which I have to say I dont miss, I know that sounds awful but most times I cant even watch the game because I am chasing around Emma. Here are some pics Adam took for me.


Kaylah in her 4th year of soccer


and I still think she looks just as adorable every time she gets in her uniform.


I was however super sad I had to miss this little soccer players first game :0(
I snapped these pics before I left for class



She was so so so excited for that day...she couldn't wait to play





Kaylah has even taken on the role of Alivia's personal coach....they spent a few nights in the back yard practicing


Seriously cant get over how cute these little soccer players are :0)






Cousin Ella and Nate even came to watch Alivia's first game!


In other exciting news......... An awesome customer gave me tickets to Tuesday nights Red Sox game. I couldn't believe it...I nearly cried because he could have given these tickets to a million different people..but he chose me ,his coffee server...ha! He totally made my day and I was extremely appreciative. His next few coffee's are on me! 

I took my sister Kelsey with me :) We had a blast, the seats were amazing, awesome view and beautiful weather. So what if the old man next to me was creeping me out, I left my camera at home and the Sox lost! I had an awesome time with the best sister anyone could ask for. I was able to find my ticket that Emma had been playing with (eating) to take a picture :0) Still really bummin that I forgot my camera :(



1 comments:

Cate8

Fun....glad you and Kelsey could go.
Those little soccer players are so cute.
Everytime I think of my granddaughters I am blessed to know they have wonderful parents.