CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

If your looking for me this weekend.....



You can find me here :0)



Just me and a bunch of girls...and no kids. I have never left Adam with the kids for a weekend and Adam and I have only left the kids for a weekend, maybe twice in 10 years. All of our vacations have been for the kids. So needless to say I am feeling very sad tonight, but this girls weekend could not have come at a better time for me, I need this weekend. But boy I am going to miss my babies like crazy!

2 comments:

sarah

We will have an unbelievable time my love!

Cate8

Have fun...remember your husband is great and very trustworthy...they'll call you if needed...
check out the Methodist Campground in OakBluffs...cute little cottages.
and if you don't want to go I will take your place!!