CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

31 Weeks


How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain: Yes it was bad at this last visit...Iam now up 28 pounds....feeling like I have blown up :( but doesnt stop me from sneaking out at night to buy Suzie Q's... and taking the long way home to eat them!
Maternity clothes? Yes Maternity and long regular shirts
Stretch marks? No new ones....just the same old ones becoming more noticeable with my expanding waist line
Sleep: Some night are better than others....on those other nights I am up from about 3-6am. 
Best moment this week: Nothing to exciting....we did have a 4.5 earthquake that just about the whole town of Hanson felt.....except me!
Miss anything? YES! turkey,mustard,lettuce and pickle subs. Also would love a big glass of Sangria :)
Movement: Yes :)
Food cravings: Everything especially sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of Adams cologne ....and giving the girls a bath....something about the heat and the smell of their shampoo ....blah
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: Nooooo
Symptoms: Exhaustion, no energy,no patience and moody, constant hunger and lovely pelvic pain.... killer HEARTBURN
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? Off....but only as I just discovered my diamond is loose :(
Happy or moody most of the time: MOODY...pretty sure everyone in my house hates me!
Looking forward to: My appt. next week and being one week closer to not being pregnant! Which bums me out that I feel so sick that I cant enjoy these last few weeks of my last pregnancy. I know I sound like a baby, but this pregnancy is kicking my butt! Just the thought of walking up the stairs exhausts me...no exaggeration!

According to BabyCenter Lyla is over 16 inches long and weighs over 3.3 pounds and is approaching a growth spurts.  

0 comments: