CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Alivia's Very 1st cheer game

And she was soo nervous! Since this was her first game, I think a lot of her fears were not knowing what it would be like cheering in front of a bunch of kids and parents. I am embarrassed to say that I bribed her with hot chocolate to get there,as she was refusing. She finally agreed and looked soooo stinkin cute in her cheer uniform.




 We had to get there early for pictures which I think turned out great!
(top row, 2nd in from the left)


I *nearly* cried when she walked on the field. For two reasons 1) She looked so sweet and little 2) I was so, so, SO  proud of her for pushing through her fears and going





Shakin her booty





At the end they got up in front of everyone and did their cheer. She looked nervous at first but jumped right in and did it.


(back far left)


So proud of my sweet shy girl!









0 comments: