CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy 11th and 3rd Birthday!!!!!

This past weekend we had family over for the girls Birthday dinner. On the menu as requested by the girls ...was Lasagna, pasta and meatballs, salad, garlic bread and Macaroni and cheese!! And of course (selfishly) Guiseppes Bakery cakes. Every time one of their birthdays roll around, I am always amazed at how fast a year goes by, now that I am a mom. I am even more amazed that I have an 11 year old and that I am about to be a mom of 4!!!! 


And more than being amazed I am so very thankful to be a mom, their mom and mom to 3 (almost 4)girls.

Poor Emma spent her party coughing all night....literally :( 


Happy, Happy Birthday to my 2 October babies!

May all your wishes come true!!!



0 comments: