CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 25, 2012

32 Weeks


How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain: 3 pounds in two weeks...Ill take it :0) 31 pounds total I think??
Measuring: 36 weeks!!! expecting another big baby
Maternity clothes? Yes Maternity and long regular shirts
Stretch marks? No new ones....just the same old ones becoming more noticeable with my expanding waist line
Sleep: started sleeping really well this week....feeling more exhausted  
Best moment this week: 
Miss anything? YES! turkey,mustard,lettuce and pickle subs. Also would love a big glass of Sangria :)
Movement: Yes :) 
Food cravings: Everything especially sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of Adams cologne ....and giving the girls a bath....something about the heat and the smell of their shampoo ....blah
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: Nooooo
Symptoms: Exhaustion, no energy,no patience and moody, constant hunger and lovely pelvic pain.... killer HEARTBURN...hip pain also struck this week. Was so bad I was envisioning myself in a wheelchair ;0)
Belly button in or out? In...getting flat..ish
Wedding rings on or off? Off....but only as I just discovered my diamond is loose :(
Happy or moody most of the time: MOODY...pretty sure everyone in my house hates me!
Looking forward to: Celebrating Kaylah and Emma's birthday's on Sunday:0)

According to BabyCenter Lyla is over 3.75 pounds and 16.7 inches long... I think she is bigger though!!

0 comments: