CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy 6years Adam.....


Six years ago today I married you..... my high school sweetheart. And I cant believe that its been almost 12 years since we first met at only 16! It amazes me everyday what we have been through and have accomplished together. We have over come all of the obstacles of being Teen parents...and proved them all wrong. And now today we are the parents of 3 awesome little girls. I am so thankful to have met you and I couldn't ask for a better Father for our girls....they are so incredibly lucky to have a Dad that is so involved and wants to spend all his time with them. So thank you for everything you do for us :0) I cant wait for our date night tonight in the North End. Lots of Love xoxoxo

0 comments: