CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Meet Me Monday









1.  What is your favorite bagel flavor?  My favorite bagel has to be triple chocolate chip from finagle a bagel.....YUM





2.  If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on?  I would love to buy Alivia and Emma matching Hanna Andersson Its a play-dress dresses....but cant justify $84 for 2 dresses and shorts.






3.  What is the last thing that you felt guilt about doing?



Well lets see how about the 1 and 3/4 blueberry cake donuts I just ate. I did share 1/4 of one with Emma :0)

4.  Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped?  Oooo def. vanilla soft serve with chocolate jimmies




5.  Are you allergic to anything? Cats, Dogs, Pollen, and ton of trees! So needless to day I am feelingreat these days ;0)






2 comments:

Jo-anne Blossy

Hi, stopping by from the MMOM blog hop. Have a great week!

Anonymous

I have to avoid donuts like the plague. I can't just eat 1 and 3/4. I have to have the whole dozen! *Sigh* Is there a Donut Eaters Anonymous because I sooo belong there. :o)

And $84 for two dresses? I don't think I could justify that either. Maybe a grandparent wouldn't mind shelling that out. :o)

Sarah Kate