CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

updates on the ladies


Kaylah Leanne 

Today you are 9 years old and 7 months
  • I cant believe you are almost 10....thats double digits!!!! Yikes
  • These days you would much rather be hanging out with your friends...which I know is normal for a 3rd grader...but we really miss the days when you were attached to us.
  • You love playing soccer and softball...... well I am not sure you love to play but you love the social aspects of sports.
  • You are a great big sister and they love you to pieces. Emma gets so excited when the bus pulls up
  • Next week you are Star of the Week in school, and I have to write you a letter! I have so much to say but dont want to embarrass you with a mushy letter from your mom! I am excited I get to eat lunch with you at school next week ......just me and you....which doesn't happen as much as it should. 






Alivia Mae

Today you are 4 years old and almost 10 months

Wow you are almost 5!

  • Sweet Alivia you are so in love with school and get so excited for Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (school days)
  • You love your friends and look forward to seeing them at school and are always asking for them to sleep over......maybe in a few years! You want to be just like your big sis
  • Last week you scared Daddy and I with a fever of 106.4!!!! We brought you to the ER and discovered a few days later you had strep......please dont do that again ;0)
  • You love to sing a dance and play doll house.
  • Your teacher told me the other day that you are always helping the other kids in your class when they are sad or having a bad day....She made me tear up, because I am so proud of you! She then went on to ask if you are always this sweet???? What a great thing for a mom to hear!



Emma Kate

Today you are 19months (and 1 day)
  • Each day you are talking and understanding more.
  • You are a wild women and never sit still, so it makes for a very tired mom....but you sleep great and still nap 2-3 hours every day, so I guess that makes up for it. But even if you didnt I would love you just the same :0)
  • We just started to cut out dairy because I think you are having an issue with it. You seem to like the Almond Milk...but its hard to find things you like that dont have dairy in it!
  • You wave to everyone and say "hi" to them until they say it back...and even then you keep saying it...ha
  • You love to push your baby around in the stroller, feed her, change her diaper and you even put diaper cream on her the other day...:0) I now have to hide the diaper cream from you.
  • At night you now sing along with me to you are my sunshine and it melts my heart!
  • You are about 30 pounds and wearing a 3T and in a size 5 diaper...Where did my "little" 9lb 3oz baby go??

1 comments:

Cate8

this is lovely....i hope the girls will be able to read this when they are adults. they are blessed to have parents like you and Adam.