CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Life Lesson's

The other day I opened some "junk mail" from O magazine. Well inside Oprah talked about things in life that she knows for sure. I read them and was thankful I did. 


1. What you put out comes back all the time no matter what. This is sooo true and I see that everyday and try to live by that
2. You define your own life. Dont let others write your script.  
3. Whatever someone did to you in the past has no power over the present.Only you give it power.   And it doesn't :0)
4. When someone shows you who they are believe them the first time.  I can thank my Dad for proving this to be true. This was clear in childhood.
5. Worrying is wasted time. Use the same energy for doing something about whatever worries you.  This is one that I really need to work on more...I can get so caught up in worries that lead to no where. And in the end were a complete waste of my time.
6. What you believe has more power than what you dream, wish, or hope for. You become what you believe.  I believe in a lot these days!
7.If the only prayer you ever say is "thank you" that will be enough. :0)
8. The happiness you feel is in direct proportion to the love you give.  If this is in fact true that explains a lot about people. I am finding that there are a lot of unhappy people out there.
9. Failure is a signpost to turn you in another direction.  Its funny how we all get caught up in failure...but that turn in the road that lead you to another direction is where you are supposed to be.
10. If you make a choice that goes against what everyone else thinks, the world WILL NOT fall apart.  


 Now if only everyone followed these lessons :0)