CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekend Re-Cap


Our weekend started out Thursday with a walk down Burrage Pond. Alivia, Emma and I met up with my friend Melissa and her kids. It was a perfect day for a walk. Even though pulling a wagon with 50 plus pounds in the heat is NO FUN.......I did get some sun and burnt a few calories, which is a bonus!!!!

We even stopped by the pond for a picnic. And found these baby turtles. One of which was a snapping turtle.




Saturday we headed to the soccer field with Kaylah for 2 back to back games. I was so proud of her she scored a goal and was an amazingoalie. The first game they one 9-0 and the second they tied.


 These sweet girls were so good and played so well for the 2+ hours we were at the field.
And Emma got to spend some time with this cutie who happens to be her future husband :0)


After the game Kaylah had 2 of her good friends from school sleep over. They had a fun night, which included Popcorn Chicken and fries by a camp fire, smores, girl talk, and a late night drive to McDonald's for ice-cream that I had forgotten that I promised for winning the soccer game. Kaylah has made some awesome friends over the past few years and It makes me so happy that they will grow up together. 

Last night at the fire one of her friends spilled the beans about Kaylah having a crush and him liking her back. My little girl is growing up so fast. And that bum's me out big time. Before you know it we will be shopping for prom dresses and looking at colleges......Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Sunday morning after the girls left we got ready and headed to the Softball opening day Parade.

We walked down......this time Adam pulled the wagon :0)



 Emma and Daddy at the softball field with her classic "cheese" face. I cant believe its already Sunday night.......Not sure Iam ready for the week ahead but I sure hope Adam has something nice planned for our 6th year wedding anniversary next Saturday....wink wink  ;0)